80/20 Marketing, Inc. Refund and Cancelation Policy
Last Revised: 12/30/2013
This page may be downloaded in PDF form by going to: http://www.8020marketinginc.com/refundpolicy.pdf
80/20 Marketing, Inc’s. Refund policy is broken down by product type. Should you have a question about the refund policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing.
General Refunds For Products Based On Product Classification:
All products have a refund policy stated on their order page that the customer must check and agree prior to the order being placed. The policy on the order page at time of order shall override the general policies below IN ALL CASES. The general policies below are 80/20 Marketing, Inc.’s general guidelines for refunds.
- Purchases made in-person at an 80/20 Marketing, Inc. live events are subject to the refund policy on the signed formed. Any signed form shall override the general “default” policies below.
- For a 1-Time Purchase of Digital Training Material Products, including but not limited to The Renegade Network Marketer, MLM Blog Secrets, How I Built My First List, Renegade Breakthrough Home Study Course, and The Ultimate Copywriting Crash Course, we have a strict 90-day full refund policy. To receive a full refund, simply email your order details along with a request for a refund to email@example.com. Products that fall under this category of refund will show up as “80/20 Marketing, Inc.” on your credit card billing statement.
- For a 1-Time Purchase of Physical Training Products, the physical product must first be returned to us before the refund is granted. The customer is responsible for the costs of shipping the product back to 80/20 Marketing, Inc. NO Shipping and handling charges will be refunded.
Please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) within 90-days of purchase date to receive a full refund.
Return merchandise with RMA number to:
80/20 Marketing, Inc.
Returns Department RMA #<YOUR RMA NUMBER>
1043 Grand Ave.
Saint Paul, MN 55105
Products that fall under this category of refund will show up as “80/20 Marketing, Inc.” on your credit card billing statement.
- For The Daily Marketing Coach and other Recurring Subscription Membership Sites, including, but not limited to, The Daily Marketing Coach, Ann Sieg’s Inner Circle, and Total Funnel Immersion, we have a strict 14-day “Last Payment Made” -AND- “Coaching Credits Not Used” Refund policy. If a customer wishes to cancel their subscription to the Daily Marketing Coach or Ann Sieg’s Inner Circle, they can do so, providing they meet the requirements below, by emailing email@example.com.
If the customer cancels within 14 days of their most recent payment the customer may choose to cancel immediately. If they cancel immediately, a full refund of their last payment will be made. No refund requests for payments prior to the last payment will be granted.
If the customer cancels after 14 days of their last payment, their access to the team site will be terminated at the end of their current subscription window, and NO refund will be granted.
If the customer has used any coaching credits that were provided as part of the membership fee (Inner Circle Only), the customer will be ineligible for a refund regardless of if it was within 14 days.
Products that fall under this category of refund will generally show up as “Renegade Team” or “Daily Marketing Coach” on your credit card billing statement.
- For Tickets to Renegade Live Events, including, but not limited to Renegade Team Workshops, and the Great Wealth Transfer Conference, we have a strict 30 day from date of purchase -or- day prior to the event (whichever comes first) refund policy. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED BEGINNING THE DAY OF THE EVENT OR AT ANY TIME AFTERWARD. To receive a full refund, simply email your order details along with a request for a refund prior to the day of the event to firstname.lastname@example.org. Products that fall under this category of refund will show up as “Renegade Events” on your credit card billing statement.
80/20 has a strict non-transferable policy on event tickets. Ticket transfers will ONLY be granted to spouses, and children on a case by case basis. To submit a transfer request please contact our support desk at email@example.com.
- For Renegade System Coaching Courses and Renegade Team Coaching Credits, we have a strict NO REFUND or CANCELATION policy once the course or session has begun. ANY ACTIONS TO FORCE A REFUND WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL from the course and/or session, possible revocation of all other coaching credits, and possible termination from all future Renegade System or Renegade Team programs.
- For Ann Sieg’s Mastermind Sessions, we have a strict NO REFUND or CANCELATION policy.
- For leads sold through the Daily Marketing Coach Lead System, regardless of lead type, we have a strict NO REFUND policy.
All Refunds are subject to our terms and conditions. Refund requests must contain the following: first name, last name, order number or transaction id, and email address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order. Please provide contact information so that we may contact you if we have questions in regards to canceling your order.
Order Cancellation Policy
Please submit any cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, order number or transaction id, and email address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order. Please provide contact information so that we may contact you if we have questions in regards to canceling your order.
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, providing your order has not been charged and/or shipped out. In the event that a cancellation was submitted, and your order was already shipped or billed, we will gladly refund the complete balance charged minus shipping in accordance with our refund policies.
All physical products (unless specifically stated otherwise), carry an implied, industry-standard 90-Day warranty against defects due to manufacturing or failure. Warranty does not include any use of the product that does not fall into the designed use of the product as intended by the manufacturer.
To arrange for a warranty replacement, please contact our tech support team first by emailing email@example.com to determine whether the item is indeed defective before shipping. Then make an online return merchandise authorization (RMA) request.
Customer assumes all costs in shipping to us, and we assume the cost in shipping back to the customer. All replacement/repaired products are shipped UPS Ground unless a rush is requested. The cost of such a shipping upgrade is to be paid by the customer prior to shipment.